- Let’s go for a walk wearing a new style of Kimono!
- The kimono wearing experience is very popular among foreign tourists. Even in Japan, there are very
- Eat. Play. Learn. The fun-filled “Ryogoku Nigiwai Festival.” Come out during golden week and enjoy the rich history of Ryogoku city.
- The Ryogoku Nigiwai Festival will be held on April 29th and 30th (Saturday-Sunday) near Ryogoku stat
- Kichijoji 1 Day Itinerary The best way to spend your day in Kichijoji!
- Kichijoji has always been a popular place to visit in Tokyo. It is conveniently close to two major
- Kichijoji Adventure! Vol.3 Shop recommendations in Kichijoji ~
- Only 15 minutes on the Keio line from Shinjuku station is the perfect shopping district, Kichijoji.