- Many slopes, temples and shrines, and the maze-like back alleys of the gourmet area; Yotsuya Arakicho and temple district in Shinjuku.
- Are you aware that the area around Yotsuya-sanchome station in Shinjuku has a lot to see? Located a
- The beautiful Bugaku and Noh play are performed at the stage on the pond in Nara Tōdai-ji temple to commemorate a deed of Emperor Shomu!
- ’The Emperor Shomu Festival’ is held for Emperor Shomu, for his contribution to the construction of
- Emperor Shomu Festival, Nara Tōdai-ji Temple. Don’t miss the 300-Buddhist monks’ procession!
- The Emperor Shomu Festival is a Buddhist memorial service held annually for Emperor Shomu on May 2 a
- Learn from world-renowned artists! Let’s join a special summer course of Japanese cultural experience at Toyo Language School!!
- It's almost time for summer vacation! For those who think about traveling to Japan and cannot be sat