- The beautiful Bugaku and Noh play are performed at the stage on the pond in Nara Tōdai-ji temple to commemorate a deed of Emperor Shomu!
- ’The Emperor Shomu Festival’ is held for Emperor Shomu, for his contribution to the construction of
- Emperor Shomu Festival, Nara Tōdai-ji Temple. Don’t miss the 300-Buddhist monks’ procession!
- The Emperor Shomu Festival is a Buddhist memorial service held annually for Emperor Shomu on May 2 a
- Learn from world-renowned artists! Let’s join a special summer course of Japanese cultural experience at Toyo Language School!!
- It's almost time for summer vacation! For those who think about traveling to Japan and cannot be sat
- An Awa Odori entertainment troupe Takarabune!!
- Takarabune is a creative dance company of Awa Odori, one of the most well-known Japanese traditional