©2016「Your Name」Production committee.
- Right here in Tokyo!! I’m sure you recognized this scene right away!
- Let’s go to where the main characters met for the first time!
Right here in Tokyo!! I’m sure you recognized this scene right away!
【Suga Shrine’s staircase】
The real-life location of the final scene where Taki and Mitsuha reunited at last. It is easily accessible as Suga shrine is only a 10 minute walk from Yotsuya Station.
- Address： Suga city-5, Shinjuku-ward,Tokyo
- Website：Suga Shrine(Japanese text only)
Yotsuya station where Taki met Okudera-senpai for a date. I come to this station quite often so I was surprised when I saw it in the movie! It felt like I just met someone famous!
For a more complete version of the Yotsuya locations with a full walking tour map, click here !
【Café La Boheme】
Taki’s part-time job was also inspired by a real-life location! Located beside Shinjuku Gyoen, this beautiful Italian restaurant provides a different dining atmosphere throughout the day. Whether it’s a romantic dinner at night or a casual meet-up with friends, you can enjoy your time at Café La Boheme.
Café La Boheme Shinjuku Gyouen
- Address：1-1-7 Cosmo Shinjuku Gyouen Building 1F, 2F,Shinjuku,Shinjuku-ward,Tokyo
- Hours：11:30～24：00（Last order is at 23：30 ）
- Website：Café La Boheme Shinjuku Gyouen
Let’s go to where the main characters met for the first time!
Available until March 31st of 2018, you can go to Hida city by taking the “Nohi bus” from Shinjuku station.
There are a lot of real-life locations in Hida such as the library where Taki did looked up information about Itomori city, the shrine, the bus stop, and much more!
Take this bus and go to Hida to discover the wonderful places that inspired “Your Name”. Maybe you will find your own secret area…
Please check with Nohi bus center for more information.