- Don’t know where to visit in Matsue? Just go everywhere!
- Matsue City, dubbed as both the “Land of the Gods” and “Venetia of Japan”, has such deep history and
- Kamosu Shrine, where all the Shinto Gods meet once a year!
- Have a breathtaking, mystical experience at Kamosu Shrine! This shrine is known to be older than Izu
- A ‘must-do’ when you visit Matsue: Japanese tea ceremonies
- Experiencing Japanese culture can be costly at times, but there is no way you can leave Matsue witho
- Let the rays of the beautiful sunset over Lake Shinji seep into your skin!
- Lake Shinji at Matsue city offers everything from beautiful sun rays to Japanese tea ceremonies; Bea