- I had ramem in Otaru, Hokkaido at the “Shodai” ramen shop.
- Hokkaido is the land of Ramen! Sapporo is the most famous city for ramen in Hokkaido and the thre
- I had Hokkaido’s specialty, “Genghis Khan,” a Japanese mutton and vegetable dish!
- Look out for the red lantern! A favorite local restaurant called “Fukuroutei” “Genghis Khan” is a
- Please Try “Kaisendon,” a sashimi rice bowl full of Hokkaido’s seafood!
- Warmhearted markets at their best! The landmark of Sapporo city is the OTC market! Every mornin