- It’s handy and smart! Kaishi-paper, sanitary etiquette for adults
- Kaishi-paper, a folded piece of paper tucked inside the front of a kimono. When eating traditiona
- Buddhism’s afterlife at the holy grounds of "Osorezan/ Mt. Osore"
- The mountain where the deceased are gathered Shimokita Peninsula is located in the Northeast part o
- Goshuin, collecting insignia stamps will make your visit to temples and shrines more fun.
- Make your temple and shrine visits more fun by collecting stamps!
- Water and green woven beauty! "The Oirase-keiryu" mountain stream.
- Now is the best season to visit Oirase-keiryu. The River Oirase flows from lake Towada, located b