First, please accept our apologies for not publishing new content earlier. We’ve been working on the new version of our website, and we wanted things to be clear before we communicate about them.
After taking our readers’ needs into consideration and thinking it through, we have decided that Tadaima Japan needed more than a small visual refreshment. It deserved an evolution further than that.
We have noted that what our faithful readers appreciated the most were:
● The human side of our articles: the stories from people
● The honest opinions from the editorial team
● The articles based on our personal experiences
● The diversity of topics
We’re very excited to announce that from now on, we’ll focus more on the humans of Japan, and aim for more depth to our content. We now wish to convey the heart and soul of the people living in Japan, which the Japanese refer to as kokoro.
We also have decided to rename our new website “Kokoro Media” to reflect our new editorial direction.
So, what can you expect from Kokoro Media?
● More frequent updates
● Japanese culture through the eyes of diverse people living in Japan: more interviews, more personal stories, more points of view from experts in their fields
● More personal opinions from our editorial team
● A range of topics even broader than before
● More opportunities to interact with us
● A more pleasant, modern design
● More video and diverse media content in the future
Our address will change, too, so make sure to click and bookmark the link below!
Finally, here is a little view of how it currently is behind the scenes, with our new website’s design. Please understand that this is a work in progress, and the final design may be different.