- The 3 Best Places to See Cherry Blossoms in Fukuoka
- 1: Tochoji temple Tochoji (東長寺) temple is an ancient temple founded in 806. It is famous for its 'lonesome cherry blossom' that you can see when y
- Swim and Have fun at Amanohashidate Beach, One of the Three Best Scenic Views in Japan!
- Enjoy a rare setting in Japan Amanohashidate is said to be built by gods as a bridge to heaven. If you are in Kyoto, a little tired of the usual temp
- Refresh yourself at Ise Jinguu (Ise Grand Shrine)!
- It has always been a dream destination for Japanese people. It has always been admired by Japanese people as a place where they hope to visit at leas