- Osaka Finger Food: How to Eat Kushikatsu Fried Skewers where it Originated from!
- If you are visiting Osaka and want to eat something local, trying fried skewers at the shop that invented them is a must-do.
- Tsukimi, the 'Moon-Viewing': How the Japanese Honor the Harvest Moon
- Learn the customs and symbols for the most typical Japanese autumn celebration.
- 3 Typical Souvenirs of the Japanese Summer
- Are you looking for a gift? Something not too heavy and reasonably priced? Here are three traditional objects to bring back home as souvenirs of the J