- Enjoy the Shitamachi Tanabata Festival in Ueno and Asakusa
- If you want to enjoy the Tanabata Festival in Tokyo, I recommend celebrating it in Asakusa and Ueno, two 'shitamachi' (old downtown).
- On the day of Boy’s Festival, why not give the doll, Kakinuma Ningyo to your precious boys?
- The history of Koshigaya, Saitama Prefecture and Kimekomi dolls. Kimekomi dolls are said to have started in Kyoto around 270 years ago between 17
- The roots of ”hina-ningyo” (Kakinuma Ningyo Pt. 1)
- Among the many seasonal enjoyments of Japan is a festival on the 3rd of March known as the “momo-no-sekku.” This is a festival to pray for the healt
- Let’s find “Kawaii” on “Takeshita Street” in Harajuku
- model/left:Rinata、right:Rinana Worldwide Japanese fashion originated here. When asked, “Where is the popular area for fashion among young people in