- Seeing Mt. Fuji from another locale can be much more interesting than climbing up! Mt. Shakushi in Yamanashi Prefecture.
- Going to Mt. Shakushi from Tokyo! I went to Mt. Shakushi, famous for its beautiful scenery of Mt. Fuji, because I was reminiscing about the beautiful
- I hiked up ”Mitsutouge”, where you can get a variety of views of Mt. Fuji!(Yamanashi Pref.)
- Mitsutouge is the best observation platform. I hiked up “Mt. Mitsutouge, considered one of the best Japanese mountains for autumn foliage, and got a
- A 10 min walk way from the top of Mt. Shiroumadake! Enjoy the best scenery around the ”Hakuba mountain villa”!
- You can view the best scenery at Hakuba mountain villa! My son and I went up to Mt. Shiroumadake, which is popular among climbers. We were bless