- It’s coming again this year! Matsubara Shrine’s Reitaisai Festival is the most energetic period in Odawara! (3rd to 5th May)
- It’s a festival held in Odawara city, Kanagawa Prefecture from 3rd to 5th May. This festival is for the enshrined grand god of Odawara, and these thre
- Let’s go to the Tulip festival at Echigo Kyuryo Park and see two hundred thousand tulips in bloom!
- Each city in Japan has its own designated flower that represents the city. Niigata Prefecture and Toyama Prefecture both have tulips as their designat
- “Katori Jinguu”, one of the best Japanese shrines in Chiba Prefecture, standing in a solemn forest.(MOVIE)
- https://youtu.be/8qbgguXk7iA The approach that celebrates the four seasons. After passing through the Torii gate, you’ll find a gravel pathway. Duri
- 【SPRING】Late for Tokyo Hanami? Head Up North for Snow and Cherry Blossoms!
- Tohoku (Northeast Japan) is your ideal destination if you're a little late for Hanami. did you know that around the time when Tokyo’s cherry blosso