- I had ramen in Otaru, Hokkaido at the “Shodai” ramen shop.
- Hokkaido is the land of Ramen! Sapporo is the most famous city for ramen in Hokkaido and the three cities of Sapporo, Hakodate, and Asahikawa are k
- I had Hokkaido’s specialty, “Genghis Khan,” a Japanese mutton and vegetable dish!
- Look out for the red lantern! A favorite local restaurant called “Fukuroutei” “Genghis Khan” is a shredded mutton barbeque known as the local dish
- Please Try “Kaisendon,” a sashimi rice bowl full of Hokkaido’s seafood!
- The Landmark of Sapporo City Every morning, fresh vegetables, fruits, and fish are sold at the Sapporo City Wholesale Market. Next to the market,