- Don’t miss the chance to visit Tsukiji market, because it will be closed in November 2016.
- The market is packed with retailers in the morning. The market is separated into different markets inside and out. Everyone can go inside, but the
- Sexy and grand! A report on a pole dance competition.
- Pole dancing is popular in Japan as entertainment and as a sport! I have participated in the past and remember the days when I used to excite the audi
- Have more fun in Jimbocho, the town for second hand books!
- Classical atmosphere at its best. Visit GLITH COFFEE & ROASTERS. This café just opened in April of 2015. Its atmosphere is open to the street throu