- Discovering fascinating felines around Gotokuji, Tokyo’s ‘Maneki Neko Town’
- Maneki neko, or ‘beckoning cats’ are lucky charms that can be seen in shops and restaurants throughout Japan. With their paws raised invitingly, it’s
- It’s very sweet and rich in taste! Let’s eat Terajima eggplant in Higashi-mukojima!
- Do you know what Edo-vegetables are? Most of the vegetables currently sold in Tokyo are delivered from other prefectures. Edo-vegetables are specifi
- Kameari is the setting for Kochikame manga series!
- I’ll introduce a manga comedy written by Osamu Akimoto. “Kochira Katsushika-ku Kamearikoen-mae Hashutsujo”(“Here is the police station in front of the